Genera Assembly elective in Nepal Gymnastic Association
Doha (QAT), AGU Office, May 23, 2010: The Nepal Gymnastic Association (NGA) elected a 14 members working committee headed by Dhurba Bahadur Pradhan on Saturday May 22, 2010. The election was held in presence of the Asian Gymnastics Union (AGU) representative Mr. Panda Malik AGU executive committee member.
Representatives of 13 districts, as many clubs and all the former working committee members were present in the election.
Mr. Dhruba Bahadur Pradhan has been unanimously elected in President of Nepal Gymnastics Association. We, therefore kindly request you to extend your kind cooperation and support to the newly elected committee of Nepal Gymnastics Association.
Please find below the newly elected office bearers of the Nepal Gymnastics Association.
1. Mr. Dhruba Bahadur Pardhan President
2. Mr. Rajesh Khadka Vice President
3. Mrs. Geeta Chettri Rana Vice President
4. Mr. Sushil Prakash Pradhan Vice President
5. Mr. Umesh Shrestha Secretary General
6. Mr. Durga Khadka Secretary
7. Mr. Migendra Joshi Treasurer
8. Mr. Bhim Thapa Member
9. Mr. Hari Manandhar Member
10. Mr. Parmeshwor Joshi Member
11. Mr. R.P. Basyal Member
12. Mr. Phanindra Limbu Member
13. Mrs. Pramila Singh Member
14. Mrs. Khusmita Acharya Member
After the election the President Pradhan who is also the President of Nepal Olympic Committee vowed to build and international gymnasium.
AGU President Mr. A-Rahman Al-Shathri congratulate Mr. Dhruba Bahadur Pardhan President of Nepal Gymnastic Association and all the board member for this election and hope to continue theirs effort to develop gymnastics in Nepal.